09 February, 2012

What a great day!

I was lucky enough to be able to test for a promotion this year...I know what your thinking; more pay is always better. After I got out of taking the first test, I knew that I needed to do so much better on the 2nd test. I guess I do have to say that not being a cop for the last 6 years does not help with a test on being a cop. I think if the right people grade these tests, then they may actually demote me instead. I guess there will be next year, and just think, I won't be a cop anymore.

To put a good spin on things, Rory knows who Spider-man is and can say his name. She still won't say "Rory" but she has "Spider-man" down good, what more could you ask for? Now we did get her to say "Rory" once, but i had to trick her into it...I roared like a lion and she did the same and then added a "y"... so she said "ROAR-Y". Can't complain for the fact that it all sounds the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment