27 January, 2012

Timing sucks

So people have yet realized that I can see the future, and my wife of all people should be on my side (i.e. I asked about Fear Factor in Oct of 2011, and then in Dec...it came back on). So quick back brief of where I'm heading with this....ever since Amber and I have been married, we have not had any of our odd year wedding anniversaries together. Year 1: BMT for the Air Force...Year 3: Deployment... this is where I started seeing the trend. then what happened? Yep, Year 5: Air Force Training. After I got back from training I told Amber that something was going to get in the way for us not to be together for year 7; Amber of coarse said, "No, that won't happen". But then on 27 Jan 2012, I have received PCS orders. The kicker is the fact that they are to Minot AFB... The base that they can't go with me, for the fact that the base is flooding.

Now just to put it out there; I called to cancel them and it is being worked out, but I think it is too funny. Amber is/was so mad that I got orders to Minot and it didn't help that she couldn't go with me, but one still has to make jokes; right?. Yep!! Thats where I step in. She has been saying that she wants me to get orders out of Vegas, but at no time was she clear and said that she wanted to go too. Women can be so picky at times; and I guess that at 8 months pregnant it is no better.

Now that I'm talking somewhat about the baby; both Amber and Seath are doing great. Amber is scared for the fact that Seath is already over 5 pounds and over 17 inchs. We are looking at having a 9 pound baby late Feb or early March. I see no way of Amber keeping Seath in there any longer than that. It would be like trying to keep Rory locked in her beedroom.

Which now takes me to my next topic...Rory. There is no way to keep her in her room, we need some ideas from people smarter than a 3 year old. She can unlock doors, she has mastered rock climbing (I guess, because the baby gate is not working), I really think she is a criminal that died trying to get out of Alcatraz and then reborn into what is now Rory. Not everything is bad, she IS sooo happy that she is going to have a baby brother. She will tell everyone while pointing to Ambers baby bump. It is really cute.

Other than that, not all that much is going on. I will update as it comes in, we all know that Amber has a hard time remembering that we have a page to blog on. Good night all.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear everyone is well! As far as babylocks, I got some pretty cool ones that Pres can't get into. They are actual knob locks and extremely hard for a child to open. Also, we have some magnet locks in our kitchen. A little more expensive but well worth it! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete