09 February, 2012

What to do...

YEP, STORY TIME...To all of those who were trying to get on or off base today around 1830, I have to say that I am sorry. Well, like normal, I will put all the blame on Amber. So Amber gets done putting in a hard days work and then she asks, "Hey babe, you want to go with me to the store". It is never good when you say no, so I went along, even though I knew better. We get to the Commissary to get some things for dinner and ended up leaving with so much more than that. Right after we paid, Amber started walking away like any normal person would and I looked at Rory to tell her to walk next to mommy just as she pushed the silent alarm. Oh well...We had to wait there until Security Forces got there so I could tell them what had happened. I think the worst part is the fact that I knew the person that came in. Point of this story is that you never go anywhere with Amber and it was her fault that the base was on lock down for about 10 mins.

1 comment: