10 April, 2012

Seath






So it has now been a month since Seath has come into our lives. Needless to say, Amber has had no sleep since. I say that it is for the fact that he loves her so much that he wants so spend so much time with her, but the real reason is for the fact that he eats all the time. The last time we weighed him he was 11 pounds. He also has the strength of his father... He holds up his head to look around and if you support him, he tries to stand.





Other than that, we did our family photos. Nothing big, just needed something to show that we were a family of 4 now. A set of friends watched Rory and Seath for us to go to the movies for my birthday. We had a great time out, but Amber started to cry once the door closed.

As for Seath, he does not cry all that much (only when Amber does not feed him every hour on the hour). Rory pets him like a dog, which is funny. She is so happy that he is here, she gives him hugs and kisses every night before bed. Seath asked me why she has to be so loud and I didn't have an answer for him. He also wanted to know why the woman with brown hair never puts him down. He has no real clue on who I am just for the fact that Amber is always feeding him. On the other hand, he does seem to love daddy time, when he gets it.




We also went to Sea World at the end of March and Rory was really mad that she could not ride any of the rides there, but she loved watching the shows and looking at the animals. Before we went to Sea World, Amber and I watched 3 seasons of The Big Bang Theory I learned ways to have Rory listen to us. So when Rory listens to us, we give her a piece of candy. She has now started to listen to us and I'm thinking about starting the same program with Amber to see if it still works.



 Other than that, not much is going on, so I will be back soon to post more pictures and to write.

1 comment:

  1. I love love love your family pictures!!! I just figured out you guys had a blog ... so if I remember how to get here I will try to visit it again! Hope all is well with you all ... really miss you guys! Was thinking of you all the other day when we were at Olive Garden and you guys first told us that you were expecting #2 ... and Rory loved those crayons lol! Well I will check in again soon ... ttfn :-)
    -Jess

    ReplyDelete