So if you have been keeping up with our posts, you already know that Amber and I have started to watch The Big Bang Theory... I have expressed to Amber that I want to get some shirts that they wear on the show (only for the fact that they bother her). Well, Amber was at Target getting some things and saw a shirt that she "just had to get me". The shirt has a photo of the cast on it along with the word "BAZINGA!". Bazinga is a term that is used by one member of the cast after he makes a joke.
Once again, it's time for a story... Amber has told me many times in the past, "I don't know when you are joking around because you look and sound serious". So after watching this great show, I thought it may help her out a lot if I used "Bazinga!" to let her know it was all just a joke. Now that I do that, Amber catches my jokes more.
For example (over text):
Me: "What I need, you can't give me...So I guess I have to go elsewhere to get it"
Amber: "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!"
Me: "Sleep"
Me: "Bazinga!"
Amber: "LOL"
Now the big problem that we have in the house is the fact that Rory can not stand me saying it to Amber. Everytime I say it, she will walk up to me with a mad face and say, "you no tell mommy that". So here is a picture of Rory and my new shirt... (make sure to read under the photo)
We asked Rory if she likes daddy's new shirt...in response she told us NO. when we asked her what she did not like about it she pointed out the word "Bazinga". She is way too happy to dislike a shirt this much.
That is awesome! We love that show too and Amelia likes to say "Bazinga punk!"
ReplyDelete