20 March, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day

So to start with, Seath wanted to say "Happy St. Patrick's Day" to everyone. He even wanted to show everyone his true colors and to show what he will look like in years to come (you know, for the ladies).

Next, I was holding Seath after he ate dinner (yes, Amber finally let him go). While we were watching Conan, I had him sitting with us so Seath could see the TV. I love the show, and I made Amber watch it long enough for her to like it now too. The best part was when I mover Seath and he growled at me. That must mean that he likes the show and he couldn't see it, or that he wanted mommy back. Either way you look at it, he growled at me. Amber thinks that it was funny, but it is not the only thing he does to me... 1) growling 2) giving me the eye of death 3) looking at me while being held by mommy with the look of, "I win again".

Now, to get into some past stories of the week... We will start with the BRIGHT people that works in a Children's Place. Rory and I went to the mall to pick up some sleepers for Seath. As we walked in, this person walked up to us and asked if we needed help. Not wanting to look around for hours, I said yes and asked her to point me in the direction of the sleepers. This lady asked the great question of what size I was looking for. I responded with, "Newborn or 3 months". The lady just looked at Rory for a few...I had to step in and say it wasn't for her and it was for her brother. My question to everyone is, "are we still able to pass out signs to people?"

While walking through the Disney Store, Rory and I was looking at everything. On our way out of the store, Rory spotted the Marvel wall. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem at all if Rory likes action figures... but she walked up to one that I never talk about or really care for. I like Spider-Man and have always pushed that one on her every chance I have. Today was different. She walked up and didn't ask for a toy, nope, not at all. She walked up to a Captain America toy and said, "it's daddy". I don't think Spider-Man is going to be her choice.

While sitting as a family, here is a bit of a conversation we had:
Daddy: Rory, do you want to hold Seath?
Rory: Yeah, yeah.
Daddy: Alright, sit next to mommy.
Rory: (after holding seath for a few seconds) He stinky, baby brother poo-poohed...all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment