01 November, 2010

Tick or Treating

Last night OK and I decided to dress up with Rory for trick or treating. Rory was a cute little lady bug (which was kinda funny seeing as she is scared of bugs), OK was a vampire (in his words a really one not a fake shine one), and I was a German Beer Girl (with out the beer). The funniest part of the night was Rory getting scared of her daddy and then OK (not meaning to) scared this little girl so bad that she dropped her candy. After a few hours Rory was no longer scared of OK and would growl at him. I finally got Rory to  say "trick or treat" it was so cute, she still does not have Thank you down to words but she makes this strange sound that sounds like it so I am happy with that until she actually learns the words. There was this one house that scared her, there was a guy dressed as Michael Myers and they had spooky music and strobe lights, she looked at (i am guessing it was a guy) the guy with really big eyes then sat back in her stroller, I did get her to say bye but that is all she would say. We had a good time, Rory was in her stroller most of the night due to the fact she either wanted to be carried, run off, or just sit there and not move at all. They only allowed trick or treating for 3 hours on base but in my opinion that was long enough.



No comments:

Post a Comment