Thank you for visting our blog. On the blog we will be sharing whats going on in our crazy lives and share pictures. We will try our best to up-date the blog on a monthly basis, but don't hold us to that :)
27 November, 2010
Thanksgiving
Well another Thanksgiving/Birthday has come and gone. I am very thankful that my birthday only falls on thanksgiving once every 6 years. OK was very helpful this year though. As I cooked he cleaned so there were very little dishes to do after everything was said and done. We had a friend over for thanksgiving this year and he brought his ferrets with him. Rory loved them until one decided to use her ear as a snack. Thankfully there wasn't much damage done to her ear no need to go to the ER, but needless to say we will be keeping her away from ferrets for a while. On Friday we went out to the mall, spent something like 8 hours there, but it was nice to get out of the house for a little bit. We didn't buy much, we got Rory a glow worm and shoes from Kohl's, an outfit from Macy's, OK got a hoodie from Aropostale, and I got a new pajama set from Lane Bryant (they had buy one get one free on the whole store). There isn't much else going on with us, OK is taking another college class, I have put mine on hold until I get back from visiting my grandparents in Florida. We will be moving AGAIN sometime around March. I am a little sad to be giving up my wonderful house, but the only reason we moved back on base was they had govs for everyone to use to go back and forth to work so it was saving us a lot in gas. Then in July they took the govs away so now we have doubled our gas bill, so now we are moving closer to where OK works to cut that down again. We should (i say should because nothing is for sure when it comes to military life) only have about a year and a half left here. Which I am very grateful for, we have met some really good friends while being here, but I am ready to move on from this base and see more of the country/world. I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and that their Holiday season just gets better as the days go by. I love and miss all my family and I am very grateful to have all of you in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment