28 September, 2010

Getting out of hand!!!!

So this whole bug issue Rory has all of a sudden developed is getting way out of hand. Last night I started to give her a bath and the tub (not sure why) had blue fuzz in it. Well needless to say Rory would not sit until I got the "bugs" out of it and even then she would not play like she normally does because the "bugs" went down the drain and she kept pointing to the drain and crying "bugs". The day before we went on a little walk to the park. On the way she would be running at top speed (which for a 2yr old is kind of fast) and then all of a sudden she would stop and almost fall over because of bugs. At one point she would not walk at all because of "bugs" that were not "bugs" at all but little tiny pebbles that she thought were "bugs". We have no clue where this bug phobia came from but I really wish it would go away or winter would hurry up and get here so the bugs go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment