29 September, 2010

Disneyland September 2010 photos :)

we had to stop so we could use the bathroom. I think this is the coolest McD's I have ever seen.

She wasn't to sure about him at first.....

but then she thought he was really neat.....

I finally got her to sit on his lap :)

we went for her 2nd birthday and I just had to put the hat on her

this was on the train ride to the park 

the main gate

more of the main gate

Liz (my mom), Rory, and OK

Rory playing in one of the water areas of Its a Bugs Life.

This is before the water area. Rory and Handy Manny, she ran to him and gave him a big hug.

Its a Small World, one of Rory's favorite rides

Tinker Bell pumpkin

Rory with the Goats, she loves animals

Liz (my mom), Rory, and Jessie (from Toy Story 2 & 3)

Rory playing cards with a pumpkin man LOL

Woody (from the Toy Story movies), Rory, and OK

Rory and my Mom on a train ride (cant remember the name)

Rory and my Mom on the Dumbo Ride

Rory's second favorite ride, The carousel ride

OK and Rory with Walt and Mickey in front of Sleeping Beauty's castle

No comments:

Post a Comment