Here is a photo from today (20 Feb 14) of how bad the fog has been the last three days
Thank you for visting our blog. On the blog we will be sharing whats going on in our crazy lives and share pictures. We will try our best to up-date the blog on a monthly basis, but don't hold us to that :)
20 February, 2014
Our Town
We get really bad fog in this new little town of ours. It will last for DAYS!! Well yesterday I was driving down Beach BLVD on my way home and some nitwit was going the WRONG way right at ME!! It is not easy to go the wrong way down Beach BLVD due to the medians that separate the two sides. Thankfully there are plenty of side streets and they noticed I could not get over and quickly turned. I have never encountered anything like that and I had both of the children in the car with me. My heart dropped! Thankfully I saw them before they saw me and started slowing WAY down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment