Just to let you know before looking at the photo's some of the are sideways and I have no idea how to flip them. Sorry!
Pics from Amber's camera!
 |
| The side rear end of my poor car |
 |
| The back of my car. The person who hit me did not stop right away. We were at the on off ramp for the hwy light and she did not stop until she was at the next light. AND I was still the one that was "at fault", I am still a little unsure why :( but oh well it has been 10 months now. |
 |
| There was a LOT of snow on the way to Florida |
 |
| Rory loved all the snow |
 |
| I'm not sure what OK was looking at; all I know is he was SUPER tired by this time. |
 |
| Rory's first time at the beach |
 |
| She loved it! |
 |
| Mama and Rory |
 |
| Rory wearing Mama's glasses. I thought it was too cute not to take a picture of. |
 |
| Rory tyring on her Halloween costume. She is going to be Princess Tiana. She loves the Princess and the Frog movie. |
 |
| Rory's first Mickey Mouse balloon. |
 |
| Mom and Rory on the Dumbo ride. Mom looks a little scared in this one LOL. |
 |
| Rory on the carousel. |
 |
| Lilo and Stitch. She was actually a little scared of Stitch; which is shocking seeing as he is OK's favorite and we have him all over the house. |
 |
| She loves the fab five. Goofy was the first one we saw. |
 |
| I want to say this is Thumper's girlfriend, but I'm not sure nor do I know her name. |
 |
| Minnie Mouse, Rory was a little upset that she had to stop hugging Minnie so we could get a photo and move on. There was a line behind us. |
 |
| Cinderella, Rory's other favorite Princess. |
 |
| Rory and Papa playing with blocks on the kitchen floor. She loves her mama and papa and still ask to see them everyday. |
 |
| There was this park right up the road from Mama and Papa's that we went to a lot. |

Rory with Gma Hubble at the Lakeland Mall |
Mary got into the car with Rory. |
 |
| Rory cleaned Gma Hubble out of quarters for the rides. |
 |
| I'm not sure what the were talking about, but Rory had a blast seeing her other gma. |
 |
| She was a little sick here, but it was the only chance we got to see Jon (Rory's uncle) before we left to go home. Which was the next day. |
 |
| A few days after we got home, we went to Cali for a few days. This was at breakfast before heading to Disneyland. |
 |
| Rory and daddy on the Ariel carousel |
 |
| She loves putting daddy's work boots or any other of daddy's shoes on and walking around. |
 |
| OK did Rory's hair this day. She had just woken up and I don't think she was really all that wake yet LOL |
 |
she loves to swim and be in water.
Now its time to add pics from OK's camera! |
 |
| OK and Rory at the entrance of Disneyland |
 |
| She didn't want to let him go. They let her hug him a little longer than normal seeing as we were the last ones to see him before he went on break |
 |
| She loves her Mickey |
 |
| I don't remember what this ride is called, but this was the first time we realized it was actually a ride |
 |
<>

>
I think she would move in with Mickey and Minnie if it were possible |
 |
| Bales gave us his Love Sac and Rory has made it her bed. |
 |
| This was at the Spring Fling at the club house on base. It was Rory's first time on a pony and she loved it, now when she sees the horse's at the stables on base she wants to go for a ride. |
 |
| She loved the fact she was able to pet the ducks |
 |
| she really likes all animals and had a blast in the little petting zoo at the spring fling |
 |
| When we were done we met with a friend at McDonalds for Rory to play......... |
 |
| What we didn't know, is Daddy had already left work and ended up meeting us there as well!! |
 |
| We got free tickets to go to the UFC fight, this was the second one we have gotten tickets for. I thinks its the only good thing about living in Vegas :) |
 |
| The Bales's and OK on the 4th of July. Rory was scared of the sparklers. |
 |
| Logan laid on her after she fell asleep |
 |
| There is this park out here called "Floyd Lamb National Park" we took her there this year for her 3yr pictures |
 |
| I think we got better pictures this year at the park than we have in past years; only for the fact she was able to run around and be a three year old |
 |
| they have peacocks out there we can feed...... |
 |
| along with big trees to climb in..... |
 |
| this is one of my favorites, OK was trying to get her to hold up three fingers........ |
 |
| they had a farmers market out there this day and one of the booths was selling lemon aid/orange juice. OK and I didn't really like it, but Rory did...... |
 |
| they also have geese and some ducks we can feed, Rory liked this the best....... |
 |
| here is one of the babies that was out there, it would come right up to us....... |
 |
| she wasn't able to pet these geese the way she was able to pet the ducks at the spring fling, but she did manage to get a few of them..... |
 |
| she really wanted to hold the baby, but it wasn't going for that. It did let her pet it though...... |
 |
| once we were done feeding the geese, we found this log by one of the ponds. This is another of my favorites..... |
 |
| we just thought this was just too perfect of a line up to pass on taking a picture of it, there is another one kinda like this one below...... |
 |
| but these ducks/geese (not really sure which these were) are in the water...... |
 |
and the last is one that OK did with soft wear on my computer.
Hope you enjoyed the pictures I have posted so far. There are more, but they have yet to be uploaded into the computer. I also still need to bring it in the house from taking Rory to Disneyland for her b-day. Yes I know that was in Aug and we are now in Oct, but I will get it in the house one of these days :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment